No classes this week, so it's up to me to keep in shape.
Monday I went out to the Cammo estate on the outskirts of Edinburgh and had a wee trot round. Not much of a trot as it snowed the whole time I was out there. Was v glad to get home and into a hot shower!
Tuesday I spent the day running around doing many pre-Christmas things. Managed to chuck some weights around later on though.
Yesterday my exercise was tramping round the streets in the snow. Surprisingly hard work it was too.
Today I have done some serious stuff:
Warm up - mobility work and punchbag
bench press
deadlift
upright row
shoulder press
single arm kettlebell row
rear squat
all 2 sets x 10 reps.
Then I finished off with some serious kettlebell swinging. Am happily knackered and needing a shower now!
I'll be looking to do some bodyweight work and stretching later on in the day. In the meantime, I'm looking out at the snow and wondering if I could still make a snowman ....
In other news, there was a significant spider alert this morning. The cats found a medium sized spider on the curtains. It's not there now, so it's either legged it to emerge later on or it's in a cat. We are visited by some of the most gigantic and aggressive house spiders I've seen in a long time. I'm not spider-phobic but it is a little disturbing when a spider is big enough that you can see it looking back at you! I don't like killing them though, so if the cats don't get them they go outside (if they fit in the jam jar that is!)
Ken Hutchins books on Kindle
21 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment