Tuesday 30 March 2010

personal training

Finally got back to my personal training on Saturday there.

I started off with chi kung exercises and some kung fu stance training. Then I went on to mobility work before getting stuck into 100 reps:

25 star jumps
25 bodyweight squats
25 press ups
25 crunches


On Sunday after I did my chi kung and stance training and mobility work, I finally picked up a kettlebell for the first time in a while.

I went for 100 swings along with 100 reps which were the same as Saturday's, ie:

25 star jumps
25 bodyweight squats
25 push ups
25 crunches


Once these were done I did some kb presses, first with the 8kg then with the 12kg and then with the 16kb. Then I cleaned two 12kgs to the rack position and did a couple of sets of squats. I then finished off with a set of swings with the 16kg. I did a little bit of stretching and then hit the shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment