Thursday 10 June 2010

knees the thing

Popped my troublesome knee along to the osteopath last night. My usual guy was busy so I got the director chappie instead. Nice how he gets the bigger, comfier consulting room lol.

Anyway, turns out the knee isn't the problem at all. This doesn't really surprise me, as I'm not generally (touch wood etc) bothered by my knees. It seems that the hurty bit is in fact referred pain from an issue in the sacroiliac joint. Some pummelling of this area and I was good to go.

Of course these things inevitably get worse before they get better, so the knee is complaining mightily this morning! I'm sure it will settle by the weekend.

Never made it to kickboxing last night of course, but I did get my Jungle Gym set up and had a wee try. It's basically a much cheaper version of the TRX suspension device. I'm sure it will be lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment