Tuesday 26 January 2010

Hard core spin

Yup today's lunchtime spin class was a real toughie. The class leader, Dougie, is v keen on sprints with high resistance on. At first I was glad about the tough hills - the heating had been off in the Sports Centre due to a burst pipe and it was really cold in the dance studio. Took me a while to really break a sweat due to the temperature. Boy, when I did break a sweat, I *really* broke a sweat lol!

Came back to my desk to some very serious work-related news. Have now kind of lost the enthusiasm for training tonight. I guess I'll see how I feel when I get home.

3 comments:

  1. ? What is the problem? Is your job safe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris

    Another round of redundancies has just been announced. Nobody has actually been told they're at risk yet, but I do fear the worst this time round. It's a very worrying time.

    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope it's not the worst news. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete