Tuesday 16 February 2010

mad mental challenges

2 of them to be precise.

A friend from krav class mentioned on Saturday that she's taking part in the 10,000 kettlebell swings in 30 days challenge and suggested I might like to have a go ....

Being totally *daft* that way I thought well if she's doing it, so will I!

So here I am, 1,000 swings into the challenge - 1/10 of the way there. I did 500 swings on Sunday and 2 lots of 250 swings last night.

The 2nd challenge is that a lot of the guys in the dept at work have decided to give up crisps, chocolates, fizzy drinks etc for Lent and I was asked if I wanted to join in. I don't think it's that any of us are especially religious, it just seemed like as good a reason (and time) as any to pack in eating and drinking rubbish. It's also a good protest against the prices in the campus shop lol. So that all starts tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment